TimberTown’s Custom Door Shop Services in Edmonton, Calgary (both stores) and Canmore offer you a local solution to finding your ideal door style, trimmed precisely to size, and kitted with a jamb that’s ready to install.
Our skilled carpenters use the latest Norfield precision door-cutting machines to achieve a consistent fit between doors and jambs, and can also be set to exactly match your old doors. Here’s a partial list of our capabilities – available from any TimberTown location:
- We can create new doors to match your existing jambs—just bring your existing doors to the TimberTown closest to you.
- We can cut new doors down to size in both width and length to fit those odd-sized openings.
- We can custom-prepare your new single or double door and jamb to your specifications.
- We can use different hardware to turn any set of doors into a different style: such as a barn-door style, or sliding closet door.
- We provide ready-to-assemble kits which includes your choice of door(s) and jamb material, machined for your opening, cut to size, and with your choice of hinges.
- We bevel the edge of the door slabs for ease of operation.
We are here to make your ideas a reality. Call or come to a TimberTown location near you today to speak with one of our pros and see what we can do for you.