TimberTown carries a wide variety of deck and fence materials for you to choose from. We can help you figure out the materials you need for your project. Just bring in the designs for your new fence, deck, patio, pergola or outdoor living space. No appointment necessary!
Your deck frame is generally built using treated wood. While you won’t see much of it once the Deck Boards are installed, you will want it to last more than a few seasons. This is where the strength of your deck structure begins. Our MicroPro® Sienna is the perfect option for a durable and lasting joist & beam system.
Deck Boards will be fastened to the top of your deck frame. Real wood deck boards like MicroPro® Sienna or Pinnacle Cedar can look good for a long time with proper care and maintenance. If maintenance free is what suits your lifestyle, we have plenty of those options like TimberTech® Composite Decking, Azek® PVC Decking and and Trex® Composite Decking.
Types of decking that you can find at TimberTown include:
• MicroPro® Sienna – MicroPro® is a revolutionary preservative treatment of wood used in exterior construction. This micronized copper azole (MCA) is a waterborne preservative technology that provides long term protection for exposed wood. Sienna is a warm natural tone that enhances grain and natural characteristics of wood. Decking comes in 5/4×6 and 2×6 in standard lengths from 8ft to 16ft. This type of decking has a radius edge, is smooth on all sides and graded for appearance.
• Pinnacle® Cedar – TimberTown is proud to offer Pinnacle® Cedar. Our cedar decking comes in 5/4×5. Cedar deck boards have a radius edge and are smooth on all sides for premium quality. Cedar decking is naturally resistant to rot, decay, and insect damage.
• Katana® Bamboo Decking – The solid bamboo decking boards MOSO® Bamboo X-treme® are made from compressed, thermally treated bamboo strips
• TimberTech® Composite Decking – TimberTech® capped composite decking is long lasting, easy to install, and hassle-free. TimberTech® decking offers you extreme durability with the look and feel of real wood and the added strength of composite.
• Azek® PVC Decking – Our Azek® PVC decking is resistant to stains, scratches, splits, and mold or mildew. It is also impervious to moisture and insects, is 100% PVC (both in the core and the surface) and comes with a limited lifetime warranty and a 50 year stain and fade warranty.
• Trex® Composite Decking – Our Trex® Composite Decking is ready whenever you want to use it. Made from 95% recycled composite board (that’s almost the whole thing!), it provides a luxurious finish with no sanding, staining, or painting and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.