TimberTown carries a wide variety of deck and fence materials for you to choose from. We can help you figure out the materials you need for your project. Just bring in the designs for your new fence, deck, patio, pergola or outdoor living space. No appointment necessary!
Your deck frame is generally built using treated wood. While you won’t see much of it once the Deck Boards are installed, you will want it to last more than a few seasons. This is where the strength of your deck structure begins. Our MicroPro® Sienna is the perfect option for a durable and lasting joist & beam system.
Deck Boards will be fastened to the top of your deck frame. Real wood deck boards like MicroPro Sienna or Pinnacle Cedar can look good for a long time with proper care and maintenance. Kayu Batu will keep for a long time maintenance free, but if you prefer its beautiful deep red colour it will require some protection – left to the elements it will weather to a silver or grey tone. If maintenance free is what suits your lifestyle, we have plenty of those options too.
Types of decking that you can find at TimberTown include:
• MicroPro® Sienna – MicroPro® is a revolutionary preservative treatment of wood used in exterior construction. This micronized copper azole (MCA) is a waterborne preservative technology that provides long term protection for exposed wood. Sienna is a warm natural tone that enhances grain and natural characteristics of wood. Decking comes in 5/4×6 and 2×6 in standard lengths from 8ft to 16ft. This type of decking has a radius edge, is smooth on all sides and graded for appearance.
• Pinnacle® Cedar – TimberTown is proud to offer Pinnacle® Cedar. Our cedar decking comes in 5/4×5. Cedar deck boards have a radius edge and are smooth on all sides for premium quality. Cedar decking is naturally resistant to rot, decay, and insect damage.
• Kayu Batu – Our Kayu Batu decking is a 100% clear grade. Kayu is naturally resistant to rot, decay and insects and is covered by a 25 Year Limited Warranty.
• TimberTech® Composite Decking – TimberTech® capped composite decking is long lasting, easy to install, and hassle-free. TimberTech® decking offers you extreme durability with the look and feel of real wood and added the strength of composite.
• PVC Decking – Our PVC decking is resistant to stains, scratches, splits, and mold or mildew. It is also impervious to moisture and insects, and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
At TimberTown, we are committed to providing you with quality options for fencing. We currently offer:
• Pressure-Treated – Our green ACQ treated fencing comes in both 1×6 and 5/4×6. ACQ treatment provides protection against rot, decay, and damage from insects.
• MicroPro® Sienna Treated– New MicroPro® Sienna is a warm natural tone that enhances grain and natural characteristics of wood.
• Pinnacle® Cedar – TimberTown is proud to offer Pinnacle® Cedar fence posts, boards and rails.
TimberTown can provide materials for any fence, but here are a few we have popular designs:
The Classic Fence Design
The Palliser Fence Design
The Citadel Fence Design
The Garrison Fence Design
These fence packages are available in Standard and Heavy Duty designs using either 2×4 and 4×4, or 2×6 and 4×6 for the top rail, posts, and bottom rail. Some designs will include sub rails, and caps.
All of our fence packages are designed with rails on edge to “Stop the Sag” so that your fence will not only look great, but it will last for years to come.
If you are interested in more information on our deck or fence options, please come in and our professional sales staff will be happy to assist you!