9.5mm(3/8”) X 4 7/8”
FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
Timbertown Building Centre will be featuring Legend Strand Bamboo Flooring!
Choosing the type of flooring in your home is an important component of your interior design. Bamboo flooring has a unique look, and adds style to many decors. Most importantly, Bamboo flooring is considered one of the most eco-friendly flooring options available today.
Bamboo is one of the fastest growing plants on the planet. During the manufacturing process, bamboo is cut into strips which are boiled in solution of water & boric acid to draw out the sugars which attract termites. Then the strips are compressed under high temperatures with a low VOC adhesive. The resulting block of the strand woven bamboo is milled into flooring planks with a tongue and groove. The anti-microbial properties of the natural bamboo remain! Strand Bamboo flooring is very dense making it one of the hardest types of flooring available.
Benefits of Purchasing Stand Bamboo Flooring
- Eco-friendly – Bamboo is technically a grass and therefore is ready for harvesting within 5-7 years.
- Easy to Install – see in store for preferred methods
- Suitable for high traffic areas (living rooms, dens, kitchens)
- Hard & Stable – 4700 on the Janka Hardness Scale
- Great alternative for those who have allergies (Bamboo floors provide a tight seal that can not be penetrated by dust, pollen, animal hair etc)
- Very easy to clean and maintain – no polishing or waxing required
- E1 Emission Compliant
- 4700 Janka Hardness Rating
- Mature Harvest between 5 – 7 years
- 9 Coat Aluminum Oxide Finish
- 3/8’’ x 4-7/8’’ Wide Plank
- Please see in store for more details
- Slight Milling & Natural Defects
PRODUCT IS LIMITED IN SUPPLY – please buy enough product to complete your project.
For more information, please call or stop by Timbertown. Available while quantities last.