Personal identification information
Non-personal identification information
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
TimberTown may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Sharing your personal information
Third party websites
Your acceptance of these terms
This document was last updated on August 12, 2020